Sumary of Living Your Dream – Some Best Second Home Golf Communities From Europe To Mexico:
- Les Bordes is a golf community on a mostly wooded 1400-acre estate in France’s Loire Valley.
- For more than a decade I have been an international member at Ireland’s Ballyliffin Golf Club, which boasts two excellent links courses, the kind that avid golf travelers go out of their way to play, real stunners.
- Rendering of one of the new homes at Les Bordes, in stone farmhouse style with a focus on outdoor .
- Les Bordes Golf Club Les Bordes Golf Club is a truly awesome development in the heart of the famed Loire Valley, a world-class wine region and beloved tourism destination filled with landmark chateaus and great cuisine, just 90 minutes from Paris.
- Les Bordes is one of the most impressive golf communities I have seen anywhere in the world, and I have seen a lot of golf communities.
- It is easy to see why they all think it is worth the trip – a surprisingly easy trip given all the international non-stops to Paris – despite the fact that just about every U.S. member already belongs to one or more (sometimes many more) marquee private golf clubs here.