Sumary of MyGolfHeaven: Our three favorite golf courses in Thailand:
- Francesco Diomaiuta, owner of MyGolfHeaven, tells golf fans from around the world the best places to play in this east Asian tourism powerhouse… Thailand is a Golf Country!
- Maybe because Tiger Woods has family roots in Thailand, the weather allows you to play pretty much the whole year or because it is the world tourism capital.
- If you haven’t played in Thailand yet, we have reviewed our top three golf courses in Thailand to help you make a pick when you’re here!
- Combine this with an afternoon at the beach or a track through the jungle, and you have yourself the perfect golf holiday!
- Black Mountain – Hua Hin The Black Mountain Golf Course is located around two hours south of Bangkok, in a small beach village called Hua Hin.
- Contact the Black Mountain staff before your arrival, and they’ll be happy to arrange a transfer for you!