Sumary of Simon Calder’s expert answers to 36 of your green list questions following 14 July update:
- When do you think England will accept European citizens who were vaccinated outside of the UK?
- Elizabeth N A: France was discussed as a possible candidate for red list status, according to reports, so a green rating is a long way away.
- My guess is that the UK will finally accept EU vaccination status within the first half of August.
- Indian variant of AstraZeneca Q: My airline has Malta still showing as not accepting the Covishield/Indian made AstraZeneca vaccine.
- This includes persons who have had the two jabs of the AstraZeneca vaccines approved by the UK’S Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.” In other words, if you have an NHS vaccination confirmation (eg on the app or the free NHS Covid letter) then Malta will now let you in.
- Q: Do you know what the situation is regarding the vaccine status of those of us with the Indian AstraZeneca vaccine trying go to France?