Sumary of Spain on amber plus ‘clearly a concern’ for British expat – ‘enormous inconvenience’:
- Nigel Ayres, who runs Expat Network and currently lives in Spain, explained how the country moving to “amber plus” will make it “impossible” for him to return to the UK.“I have not been able to visit the UK since February 2020 due to the travel restrictions.
- “The rules in Spain for much of the last year meant that if we had returned to the UK we would not have been able to get back into Spain as entry into Spain was restricted to Spanish citizens and residents.
- DON’T MISSDo I need to take a PCR test before travelling to France?
- [ADVICE]Holidays: Britons warned to always ‘check’ travel rules [WARNING]Italian village will pay Britons £24,000 to relocate [INSIGHT]He explained: “The current Amber Plus for France is clearly a concern as Spain could be added at any time.
- “Nigel continued: “Overall the constantly shifting rules have seemed arbitrary and have made it impossible to plan.