Sumary of St. Barth Gourmet Festival Announces Its 2021 Chef Lineup:
- Barth Gourmet Festival, featuring some of France’s best gastronomic talent, will take place .
- Barth Gourmet Festival, along with some of France’s best gastronomic talent, this November.
- The French-speaking Caribbean island will see the relaunch of this epicurean tradition with 11 French chefs cooking alongside local culinary teams at various hotels and restaurants.
- ” With 2020, Dufau said that year’s event was cancelled as COVID cases hit France hard.
- The expected chefs also decided against participating in acknowledgement of the shutdown of restaurants across their homeland.
- Barts has reopened to vaccinated travelers, entry requirements in accordance with the French government currently involve providing proof of vaccination status or a negative RT-PCR Covid-L9 test performed within three days prior to boarding your flight.