Sumary of Stay And Relax In Pristine Environment At Beaumier Hotels In France:
- Have you ever stayed in or admired pictures of the hotel Les Roches Rouges in St Raphael in the South of France, known for its iconic location by the Mediterranean Sea, its natural seawater pool and its views of the Iles d’Or?
- Les Roches Rouges in St Raphael Benoit Linero Les Roches Rouges is one of the eight hotels of newly named Beaumier Group.
- Eric Darde, CEO of Beaumier, in Le Moulin in Lourmarin Beaumier From the French Alps with L’Alpaga in Megeve, Le Fitz Roy and Le Val Thorens in Val Thorens, Les 3 Vallées in Courchevel to the French Riviera with Les Roches Rouges and now Luberon with Le Moulin and Le Galinier in Lourmarin and Capelongue in Bonnieux, the Beaumier hotels are for those who are looking for an escape in a unique natural setting in a casual chic atmosphere in an authentic way.
- MORE FOR YOU Inside Les Roches Rouges in St Raphael Benoit Linero That means, hotels that are anchored in their local environment, with casual chic lifestyle offering simple pleasures, a clean architecture and an authentic design.
- For their hotels, Beaumier have created a collective of talents who work in synergy sharing the same values, offering authenticity to their customers.
- Sculptor Guy Bareff created unique clay pieces in Les Roches Rouges, illustrator Hubert Poirot Bourdain drew a small character with its own identity for each hotel, creative studio Be Poles came up with a sensitive identity.