Sumary of Superstar Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten Expands his Global Dining Empire Despite The Pandemic:
- Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten Getty Images When you receive an invitation to dine with a legendary, Michelin-starred Chef, you immediately jump at the opportunity.
- (L to R) JG Executive Vice President Daniel Del Vecchio, Chef Jean-Georges, and Executive Chef Steve .
- Our house was built in 1870, and it’s the same house where my mother lives and where we grew up.
- So when my father saw my eyes open up in the restaurant that night, he asked the chef if he needed someone to scrub the dishes.
- He began washing dishes and loved every minute of it, eventually moving into a room above the restaurant.
- Chef preparing one of his famous caviar dishes Jean-Georges Today Jean-Georges lives full time in the West Village in New York and also owns a former olive oil mill he converted into a home in the South of France in Mougins.