Sumary of The Latest Vaccine Requirements For Travel:
- More countries require travelers to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the country for nonessential travel.
- Note that these travel guidelines can change rapidly as rolling confirmed case counts fluctuate.
- While this isn’t an all-out travel ban for American leisure travelers, the EU recommends its member nations require proof of vaccination for non-essential travel.
- Many countries now require proof of vaccination (or proof of recovery) and a negative pre-arrival test result to enter quarantine-free.
- Italy You will need to complete the following to visit Italy: Complete a passenger locator form Show proof of full vaccination Have a negative pre-arrival diagnostic test result Unvaccinated travelers can expect a five-day quarantine upon arrival.
- France The current entry requirements for France allow unvaccinated travelers to enter quarantine-free with a negative pre-arrival test result.