Sumary of Tripsha Takes Group Travel To A New And Personal Level:
- Tripsha, the brainchild of Cassie Shih, founder and CEO, specializes in community-focused travel where adventurers return from their journeys with meaningful experiences and a new group of friends.
- Courtesy of Clifford Pickett Using an example from a recent trip, Upstate NY Getaway, which ran from August 14-16, 2021, host Kerry Botensten created a trip based on her interests and knowledge.
- com, appreciates the beauty of Upstate New York, the benefits of exercise, the essential elements found in good wine and new friends, and the importance of capturing all those experiences for posterity.
- Kerry invited photographers, Susan Magnano and Clifford Pickett, to accompany the guests, who instructed them on how to best utilize the features on their mobile devices for the purpose of enhancing vacation photos and adding creativity to those Instagrammable moments.
- Courtesy of Michael Alpiner Some of the other activities Kerry planned was a biking tour and wine sipping in association with Outerthere (because an uphill bike ride under a summer sun deserves the gift of wine) and care of Robibero Winery.
- At the residence selected for the group, a comfortable Airbnb central to all the activities, the group was treated to a wine and cheese pairing by Francesca Defranchis, founder of iloveitalianfoodnyc.