Sumary of United Airlines Plans To Launch 10 New Flights In Spring 2022:
- (IAD) to Berlin (BER) beginning May 6, 2022, meant to complement current service from Newark (EWR) to Berlin (BER);
- and Chicago (ORD) to Milan (MXP) beginning May 6, 2022, meant to complement current service between Chicago (ORD) and Rome (FCO).
- ” MORE FOR YOU The carrier will also restart daily service to a several cities throughout Japan, India, Germany, France and Switzerland, which had been interrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- You can expect daily flights from Newark (EWR), Los Angeles (LAX) and Washington, D.
- Chicago (ORD) to Zurich (ZRH), plus a second daily flight from Newark (EWR) to Frankfurt (FRA) to resume as of April 23, 2022;