Sumary of Enjoy U.S. Wildlife Experiences In Outdoor, Natural Habitats This Fall:
- Sea Island, Georgia On the southeastern coast of Georgia, the Forbes Five-Star resort is surrounded by five miles of private beach on the east, and the largest salt marsh on the eastern seaboard on the west.
- Guests can join the resort’s on-site naturalist to learn and enjoy Sea Island’s habitats by vehicle, bike or foot.
- Sea Island Nature Center – Located within the Beach Club, the Sea Island Nature Center celebrates local wildlife and the Golden Isles ecosystem.
- Get a glimpse of the falconry program and meet Owlivia, the resort’s screech owl.
- The Nature Center is an immersive experience for kids and nature lovers alike.
- Owlivia the screech owl, at Sea Island Photo Courtesy of Sea Island Sea Turtles – Learn about sea turtle life and history along with a beach walk with the Sea Turtle Education and Night Walk.