Sumary of Restaurant Rebrands That Are Rocking It In Seattle:
- Porkchop originally opened its doors in 2014 and early on, it aimed to snag the dinner crowd but the location was just a bit of a hike from bustling Ballard Avenue.
- So, the restaurant evolved into a breakfast and lunch venue, heavy on the sandwiches.
- The Stacey Abrams is a feel-good tribute to the civil rights activist from Georgia: dry aged roast beef, horseradish-scallion cream cheese, cucumber, pickled jalapeño.
- Two bucks from the price of that gem goes to Fair Fight, the national voting rights organization founded by Abrams.
- Chief burrito engineer, Luis, tackles that time-honored question of which came first — the chicken or the egg?
- [+] Chef Shota Nakajima’s casual cafe used to be home to his fine dining venue.