Sumary of 10 Great Places To Order a Pizza from in Delhi:
- THREESIXTYONE, OBEROI GURGAON Their pizzas are done the traditional way, prepared fresh in a wood-fired oven present in the centre of The Oberoi Gurgaon’s all-day dining restaurant threesixtyone.
- Bases offered: Traditional, whole wheat and gluten free, on request.
- KITCHEN Olive pioneered the concept of wood fired, thin crust pizzas, two decades ago.
- A few things that make it one of the most delicious pizzas in the city are that all the ingredients used in the toppings are seasonal.
- They do an 18-inch super thin crust Milano pizza with a choice of Parma ham and a seasonal 10-leaves mix.
- Ideal temperature is necessary, hence there are team members who are trained to light the oven at a particular time and keep it at an ideal temperature Bases offered:Rome-style thin crust 12” (12-inch dia);
- Milano-style ultra-thin crust 18” and apart from the regular base, there is an option of gluten free amaranth flour.
- German Tarte Flambé-crumbled sausages, bacon rashers, goat’s cheese and caramelised onion;