Sumary of Airstream Introduces The Interstate 24X Touring Coach For Adventure-Seekers:
- It has a 24-foot floor plan, which was engineered for storage, hauling gear — think bikes, kayaks, snowboards and skis — and bringing along a couple of friends as well..
- Airstream The rear sleeping/living/storage area is a versatile and convertible space that seats up to six passengers..
- Rearrange the Simtex Marine-Grade Carbon Gray cushions and you can quickly convert it into the largest sleeping area in any Class B motorhome..
- For storage, the Interstate 24X has an Aluminum Aircraft L-Track Storage System on the walls, ceiling, and floor allow you to hang, secure, tie-down, and cinch your gear..
- For interior comfort, there a Quiet Series 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner, a Hydronic Timberline Furnace and Hot Water System designed for rough climates and high altitudes…