Sumary of Berlin Festival of Lights:
- See some of Berlin’s most iconic monuments, buildings and streets come to life after dark during the annual Festival of Lights.
- Over two million visitors flock to Berlin to view the different light installations during the Berlin Festival of Lights, with projections and displays set up by leading light artists across the city.
- One of the most celebrated light festivals in the worldThis September will see the bright illuminations of the Festival of Lights return to the capital city, transforming it into a huge open-air gallery.
- Previous years saw 60 locations showcase 150 different light artworks from 66 international artists and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever!
- For 10 nights, 100 different locations between the Brandenburg Gate and the TV Tower will be lit up at night, displaying visually stunning light installations on historical monuments, buildings, squares and streets spanning a total of 100.000 square metres.