Sumary of Costa Del Sol Finally Opens to Vaccinated Tourists:
- The Costa del Sol will open tomorrow Monday, June 7, to tourists who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, a measure that is part of the decision of the central government to open borders and that hoteliers in the area..
- in the issuing countries, as highlighted by the executive vice president of the Association of Hotel Entrepreneurs of the Costa del Sol (Aehcos), Javier Hernández..
- The news has been well received by the sector, but for the moment it has not had an impact on hotel reservations on the Costa del Sol, especially regarding the decision of the United Kingdom Government to maintain Spain at the amber traffic light..
- The weight of the British market in the tourism sector of the Costa del Sol marks this juncture, since the fact of remaining Spain at the amber traffic light is an “impediment”.
- — — As reported by Malaga Hoy, the director of the five-star Gran Lujo Los Monteros hotel, in Marbella, Fernando Al-Farkh, has pointed out that reservations “are improving little by little for the summer”, with “moderate growth”.
- due to events such as “The opening of the Spanish borders, the German market, which is beginning to function, or the French”, but has specified that the sector is “very aware of the British market, which is the one on which the Costa del Sol depends”…