Sumary of Design And Innovation Awards Hint At The Future Of Elite Cruising:
- The stunningly innovative Artefact yacht walked away with three crowns from BOAT International .
- The 262-foot German-built Artefact took home no less than three separate awards for the year, and the impressive 111-foot eco-forward British-built sailing yacht Geist took home two awards for the year.
- Francisco Martinez Artefact (Outstanding Interior Design, Motor Yachts over 500GT;
- Marshall, and a next-gen automated DC grid-based hybrid power system all combined to net Artefact an unprecedented trifecta this year.
- [+] garnered Geist two awards for 2021. Courtesy of BOAT International Media Geist (Best Interior Design, Sailing Yachts;
- Eco Award): Interior designers Rhoades Young, along with builder Spirit Yachts’ interior team and Tom Smith, had to follow a demanding mandate from the owners of this 2020 build: organic shapes, no straight lines, and an unrivaled visual flow through the decks that didn’t impinge on regatta performance.