Sumary of Exhibits, Events, Festivals, Dining: Big Things Are Happening In Chicago Right Now:
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit Magical and haunting, the Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit, located at Lighthouse ArtSpace at Germania Club, is like slipping into a painting that moves, glides, gels, and morphs into other works of well-known Van Gogh art.
- Marvel: Universe of Superheroes Now through October 24, families can experience the biggest exhibition ever to celebrate the Marvel Universe at the Museum of Science and Industry.
- Becoming Jane: The Evolution of Dr. Jane Goodall Over at the Field Museum, not only can you see SUE the Tyrannosaurus Rex and all of the other dinosaurs in the Griffin Halls of Evolving Planet, but also, you can learn about Dr. Jane Goodall’s research in a new exhibit that delves deep into her work with the chimpanzees.
- Chicago Gourmet A number of well curated events, which honor award-winning chefs and beverage pros, as well as the specialties they’re known for, are happening in the city for Chicago Gourmet and the Go Gourmet Series next month in September.
- MORE FOR YOU Other current Chicago Gourmet events for food lovers include the popular annual Hamburger Hop and Grand Cru, both located at the lovely Harris Theater Rooftop.
- Printers Row Lit Fest Book lovers and aficionados will have the best bookish time at the Printers Row Lit Fest, the largest alfresco literary celebration in the Midwest.