Sumary of Kiel Week:
- With over 3 million visitors from 70 nations set to attend the event, Kiel Week aims to represent the whole international spectrum of sailing..
- Kiel Week to welcome more than 3 million visitors Kiel Week typically welcomes 5.000 sailors and 2.000 ships, who compete in a series of different races at the Olympic marina Schilksee..
- The racing championships are accompanied by a series of events held at different locations around the city, such as the Kiellinie which offers visitors a gorgeous uninterrupted view of incoming ships..
- Kiel Week highlights Ship-lovers can expect to see thousands of boats gathering in the Bay of Kiel for the ship festival..
- In addition to hosting championship races for a number of classes, Kiel Week is also one of the biggest tall-ship conventions in Germany….