Sumary of Schwan Locke takes brand into Germany:
- Aparthotel brand Locke has welcomed the official launch of its first property in mainland Europe, Schwan Locke.
- Situated just a few minutes’ walk from the Theresienwiese, the site of Oktoberfest, Schwan Locke features 151 design-led studio apartments.
- Locke’s home-meets-hotel concept aims to put the guest at the centre of the experience, creating spaces that are designed to be lived in in, not just slept in.
- Each of Schwan Locke’s studio apartments offer more space than a typical hotel room – featuring fully equipped kitchens, living areas and dining space.
- Designed by interior architecture firm Fettle, Schwan Locke’s design is inspired by the Deutscher Werkbund, which established itself in Munich in the early 20th century.
- “Schwan Locke marks the first of two Locke openings in Munich, and it is a particularly exciting start for all of us.