Sumary of Stuttgart Wine Village:
- If you are in or near Stuttgart this summer, why not combine some sightseeing with wine-tasting at the annual wine village?
- The Stuttgart Wine Village (Weindorf) opens its doors to the public for 12 days every year, offering the best quality wines and cuisine from the Swabian region.
- Attend online and in personMore than 30 restaurants, winemakers and retailers set up stalls in the heart of Stuttgart, spanning the Market Square, Schillerplatz and Kirchstraße, where wine lovers and food fans can indulge in traditional dishes and the best vintages.
- About the Stuttgart Wine VillageStuttgart’s history is intricately linked with the vineyards of the Baden-Württemberg region.
- In order to raise awareness and celebrate the area’s wine-growing history, the Pro Stuttgart Tourist Tour decided to launch the first Stuttgarter Weindorf in 1976. Over the years the annual event has grown, attracting thousands of visitors from across Germany and abroad.
- In fact, the traditional festival is said to be one of the largest and most beautiful wine villages in the region.