Sumary of A love letter to Northern Ireland: ‘When I’m there I feel complete’:
- I’ve spent a few sunsets walking along the pier, past lobster traps haphazardly stacked against the stones, listening to the lullaby of gentle waves lapping the rocks..
- As much as I love the street lights and sirens of east London, the quiet of the Northern Irish countryside can right many wrongs, and when I’m there, I feel complete..
- MNStudio/Getty Images/iStockphoto Ballycastle is just beyond Ballintoy and is home to one of my favourite beaches and a brilliant little bakery..
- Getting the Ulsterbus through the gorse-lined countryside roads to the big city was something I was rarely allowed to do as a teenager, and I still feel a slight thrill when I make that same journey in my late 30s..
- Tucked down a back street, the Michelin-starred Muddlers Club has a tasting menu that presents simple, local produce like it art;…