Sumary of The world’s best hotels and resorts revealed in Conde Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2021:
- Look no further than the winners of the Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2021 – the hotels, resorts, cities, countries, islands, villas, tours, trains, airlines, airports, and cruises deemed by the judicious readers of Conde Nast Traveller to be number one in their field.
- ‘Scroll down for the winners, from the Wiltshire hotel that’s a ‘must visit’ to the Paris address with ‘sumptuous suites’, and from the New York hotel with ‘ocean liner–inspired fittings’ to the Sydney Four Seasons with views to die for.
- BEST HOTEL IN LONDON – CHILTERN FIREHOUSE: A visit here ‘is how to get a taste of A-lister life for a night’, Conde Nast Traveller says.
- Last year, the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park took the top spot in the UK capital BEST HOTEL IN REST OF UK – LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL &
- Chateaux property is a draw for both its proximity to Aix-en-Provence and quiet, countryside seclusion,’ says Conde Nast Traveller BEST HOTEL IN IRELAND – THE MARKER HOTEL, DUBLIN: The Marker is the place to be, according to Conde Nast Traveller, if you want to see a different side of Dublin.
- Williams-designed space, which opened in summer 2017, takes the lowly genre to new levels’ BEST HOTEL IN THE REST OF AMERICA – THE GWEN, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL, MICHIGAN AVENUE CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Conde Nast Traveller characterised The Gwen’s decor as a blend of ‘old-fashioned glamour and chic modernity’.