Sumary of 5 Tips To Capturing Better Outdoor Photos:
- Angler on the Madison River, Montana Adam Barker ALL RIGHTS RESERVED In this summer of pent-up travel, millions and millions of photos are being taken outdoors.
- Whether the photographers are trying to capture the perfect sunset, the classic landscape shot or simply a great picture of their kid kayaking, hiking or boating, they all encounter the same challenges of composition and light.
- Taking great outdoor shots takes planning, strategy and a bit of daring.
- Just ask Adam Barker, one of the best young outdoor photographers in the business.
- The Salt Lake City native specializes in active lifestyle, outdoor and travel photography and has traveled the globe capturing extraordinary imagery.
- Adam Barker His work has appeared on countless magazine covers and editorial features within the skiing, fly fishing and general outdoor genres, including SKI, The Flyfish Journal, Outside Magazine, Men’s Journal and many more.