Sumary of ‘Bold’ Decisions Ahead As TAP Air Portugal Charts Covid-19 Comeback:
- TAP Air Portugal CEO Christine Ourmières-Widener at the airline’s headquarters in Lisbon.
- Iden Elliott When Christine Ourmières-Widener took over as the new CEO of TAP Air Portugal this summer, the airline had already begun aggressively restructuring in the wake of the pandemic.
- com Chief: Travel May Return To ‘Normal’ In 2022 EasyJet CEO: Low Cost “Doesn’t Mean Low Quality” Breeze Airways’ CEO: Nice Airline Is “Here To Stay” You’ve also talked about the digital transformation and how the digital and the physical need to be aligned.
- We’ve put an emphasis in always having a way for our customers to reach us digitally, including increasing our availability through our online channels.
- We’ve made some changes since the pandemic began, in terms of customer service.
- TAP Air Portugal CEO Christine Ourmières-Widener and the author in Lisbon.