Sumary of Covid: How to sanitise and stay safe while flying:
- Coronavirus: Streets around world left empty Show all 101/10Coronavirus: Streets around world left empty Coronavirus: Streets around world left empty A man wearing a face mask crosses a road in Wuhan, the epicentre of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- 24, 2020. APCoronavirus: Streets around world left empty A supermarket closed in Codogno, one the northern Italian towns placed under lockdown, on February 23, 2020. EPACoronavirus: Streets around world left empty A lone cyclist wearing sanitary masks pedals in the center of Codogno, Northern Italy.
- LaPresse via APCoronavirus: Streets around world left empty An empty road at the entrance of the small Italian town of Codogno on February 23, 2020. AFP via Getty What’s the likelihood of catching coronavirus on a plane?
- “These numbers will improve further as vaccination rates increase and new cases decrease worldwide,” he added.
- In fact, modern jets have very advanced air filtration systems, making transmission via the air you breathe onboard extremely unlikely.
- According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), it’s not clear how long this version of coronavirus, known as Covid-19, survives on surfaces.