Sumary of Emirates to bolster Italy connections next month:
- The carrier will initially be offering three flights a week on the route, increasing trade and tourism connectivity between the UAE and Italy..
- This will comprise of a daily service on the Dubai-Milan-New York JFK route, and a three-weekly return flights between Dubai and Milan..
- Together with Emirates’ five weekly flights to Rome and three weekly flights to Bologna, this will take the total services to Italy to 21 weekly flights to four cities in July..
- “We welcome the Covid-Tested flight arrangements and would like to thank the Italian and UAE authorities for their ongoing efforts to ease and facilitate international travel..
- Emirates customers travelling to Italy aged two years and above are required to hold a negative Covid-19 PCR-RT or Rapid Antigen test result valid for 48 hours prior to departure…