Sumary of Finding Laid-Back Luxury On Italy’s Lake Como:
- The swimming pool of Grand Hotel Lake Serbelloni on Lake Como Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni As August draws to a close, Lake Como in northern Italy is still busy with vacationers taking advantage of its temperate microclimate.
- At the end of the town, stretching along the waterline, is the resplendent facade of Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni.
- Leisure, the five-star “de luxe” hotel is a swish but surprisingly easygoing base for exploring the area.
- The terrace of Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni looks directly out over the rippling lake waters and majestic mountains.
- Lake Como is synonymous with luxury and the sweeping shorelines are a succession of opulent villas and palatial hotels.
- Villa Serbelloni’s 150-year history has had its fair share of VIPs.