Sumary of International Superyacht Summit headed to Dubai next month:
- The International Superyacht Summit is set to take place on December 8-9. One of the most anticipated events in the yachting tourism sector, the event will take place under the patronage of P&O Marinas, a subsidiary of DP World.
- The show is initiated and co-organised by Fabulous Yachts, and will take place at the iconic Queen Elizabeth 2, anchored at Mina Rashid Marina in Dubai.
- Held in collaboration with key stakeholders, including the Dubai Department of Economy &
- Since its launch in 2018, the International Superyacht Summit has garnered global attention and gained the confidence of the national and international yachting community.
- Constituting an integral part of P&O Marinas’ strategy, the summit will lead the way in establishing Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as preferred yachting destinations in the Middle East.
- Featuring world-class ports and superyacht berths with state-of-the-art facilities, the UAE has an ideal setup for a thriving yachting tourism industry.