Sumary of NYC Restaurant Week Returns For Summer 2021, And A Longer Run:
- MORE FOR YOU New this year, the option of a Signature Dining Experience as lunch or dinner is available at $125. Along with courses, this package includes specialty selections ranging from wine pairings to refined ingredients including Tomahawk steaks and truffles.
- In Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood, Baba Cool will offer their New American dishes during NYC .
- Baba Cool At De Mole’s Williamsburg, Brooklyn location, the Mexican restaurant will have a special three-course tasting menu with dishes accompanied by either wine, tequila or mezcal.
- The second course options will vary from duck confit enchiladas with pipian (a pumpkin seed mole sauce) to a costilla con mole poblano featuring a slow cooked short rib.
- Tribeca Grill: Co-owned by Robert DeNiro and restaurateur Drew Nieporent, this New American restaurant is known for its extensive wine collection and inventive pasta dishes and grilled fare.
- Fish Cheeks: In Noho, this Thai spot reflects its name in its fun decor but its menu exemplifies Thai family-style dishes, from coconut crab curry, to steamed whole fish with aromatic Thai herbs, to grilled pork cheeks with jeaw sauce.