Sumary of Salt & Straw Partners With Scholastic Inc. To Feature Rad Readers Ice Cream Flavors:
- Creating ice cream from books is like creating a physical (rather tasty) manifestation of reading and learning..
- “Our Rad Readers menu has given us the opportunity to work with some of the greatest children book authors in the world, and together, we channeled every whimsical, thoughtful, and taste-provoking page into five ice creams.”.
- The Frosted Frozen Feast (inspired by Geronimo Stilton by Elisabetta Dami) A salted caramel is paired with parmesan-steeped cream, made rich with mascarpone cheesecake and crumbles of buttery cracker crust for the most marve-mousely magnificent ice cream..
- Pictures (inspired by Smile by Raina Telgemeier) A pencil-inspired yellow and pink almond-infused sponge cake and Stracciatella “pencil shavings” are strewn about a notebook paper-esque canvas, in this case trusty vanilla ice cream..
- Fruit of the Gadoba Tree (inspired by Amulet by Kazu Kibuishi) Here you’ll find otherworldly flavors of cacao nibs are steeped in sweet cream, featuring dollops of the Salt &.
- Pear w/ Twinnamon Swirl (inspired by Twins by Varian Johnson and Shannon Wright) This features the pairing up a dynamic combination of two decidedly unique flavors, whips of house made cinnamon-laced cream cheese meets sweet and fragrant pear ice cream..
- After a challenging year of remote and hybrid schooling, kids deserve to kick off summer with a wonderful assortment of books and ice cream!”…