Sumary of San Francisco’s Red Window Restaurant Celebrates Spanish Traditions With A Modern Twist:
- Marc Fiorito Red Window, one of San Francisco newest North Beach hot spots, is on a mission to create a welcoming neighborhood hub for locals and travelers alike..
- With that said, Managing Partner Elmer Mejicanos has worked in the area for over 15 years now, and seeing a need for a different kind of offering in the neighborhood, tapped Chef/ Partner Adam Rosenblume to broaden North Beach horizons..
- Marc Fiorito “Red Window is an expansion on the European perspective seen in the city Little Italy, bringing a celebration of Spanish traditions in imbibing culture, tapas, and pintxos, with a modern twist,”.
- Mejicanos opened Red Window with the intention of bringing San Francisco its most expansive, seasonal, low-proof cocktail bar..
- Creatively working with a beer and wine license, he harnessed the opportunity to make Red Window a destination for curated low-proof cocktails, deftly maneuvering fortified wines and bitters..
- Marc Fiorito Guests will find seasonally rotating cocktails alongside classics like the house Red Window Cobbler dubbed the “best cobbler in San Francisco.”.
- His mission is a fresh response to a city that continues to crave craft cocktails, especially after so much time spent indoors, but with a spotlight on the low-proof experience..
- For the menu, Chef Adam Rosenblum collaborated closely with Mejicanos to create a selection of tapas that pairs and balances with the flavors developed for the cocktail program….