Sumary of Shopping In Florence 2022: 11 Places Where You Can Find Italy’s Most Treasured Things:
- However, it is the city of Florence that is home to the most mind-boggling souvenirs and clothing options in reality.
- 1. San Lorenzo Market Image Source Amongst the top cheap places to shop in Florence, San Lorenzo is a bargain lover’s paradise.
- 2. Via de’ Tornabuoni Image Source Needless to say, this is the famous shopping street in Florence.
- 3. Angela Caputi Image Source Inspired by the glamor days of 1940’s and 1950’s in Hollywood, Angela Caputi’s jewelry store is a must-visit while you’re shopping in Florence.
- 4. Scuola del Cuoio Image Source Set up in a 13th-century church, this leather school has got kids who come to learn the centuries-oñd trade of leather work done by renowned artisan.
- Must Read: 15 Best Hotels In Italy: From Classy To Affordable Ones 5. Aqua Flor Image Source If good fragrances are one of your top fancies, then Aqua Flor is amongst the best places to go for shopping in Florence.