Sumary of Sting And Trudie Styler Launch Foundation To Support Italian Covid-Hit Cafes And Restaurants:
- (Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images) Getty Images It called “Every Breath Foundation”, a tribute to the song by Police “Every Breath You Take”..
- Sting and his wife Trudie Styler have launched a not for profit organization in Italy to help Italian bars, cafes and restaurants who have struggled during the pandemic..
- This ride is to celebrate our new union with San Marino and to launch an awareness campaign for our new Italian not for profit, the Every Breath Foundation,”.
- “EBF will benefit the hospitality industry—bars, cafes, restaurants—that have struggled to keep their doors open due to the pandemic..
- Yet, it still remains to be seen whether the Italian food service sector can fully recover from the losses brought forward by the crisis..
- During 2020 alone, in fact, the sector lost €38 billion ($46.2 billion), accounting for about 40% of the yearly revenues..
- According to a report by Fipe-Confcommercio, the Italian association of retail and catering businesses, about 514,000 jobs were lost in the sector over the course of 14 months, a figure which is double compared to the number of jobs which were created between 2013 and 2019…