Sumary of The Best Corner Of Italy That You’ve Never Heard Of: Le Marche:
- Truffles are the point of Ciccioli’s agriturismo (a particularly Italian sort of accommodation connected with farming and gastronomy), a charming house that once belonged to his grandparents in this hills around Ascoli Piceno in Le Marche, in the eastern central part of Italy.
- Watching the footage was enough to make Ciccioli homesick, and he returned to Le Marche in 2005 and set about restoring the house, a two-year project.
- ” MORE FOR YOU And yes, he welcomes guests as friends, and then they go together.
- I met Ciccioli through his friend Moreno Morelli, who owns the tour operator Italycharme and prides himself on getting guests off the beaten path and into less-visited parts of his country, doing so in high luxury and style.
- Le Marche is particularly close to his heart, as he is from the nearby village of Comunanza, where his family still has a farm.
- The Sibillini Mountains Alessio Moretti “Le Marche is a place that’s undiscovered for Americans,” he says.