Sumary of The most beautiful villages in Ticino, Switzerland:
- But what makes this region famous is its double arch bridge passing through crystal blue waters of the Verzasca river: made in the 17th century to promote commerce.
- Valle Verzasca Cimetta Ponte Dei Salti Ponte Tibetano Carasc Morcote The village of Morcote is identified as the most charming village in Switzerland.
- The village is settled around 10 kilometres from Lugano and also lies on the Lake Lugano shore.
- You can also book Lugano tours for a wonderful visit to Lake Lugano and Brusino Arsizio e Varese (Italy) on the opposite side of the lake.
- Parco Scherr Monte San Giorgio Lake Lugano Parco San Grato Sonogno Sonogno is a hamlet in the Verzasca Valley within the area of Locarno.
- Verzasca Museo Di Val Verzasca Monte Zucchero La Froda Bosco Gurin Bosco Gurin is settled in the Vallemaggia region of Ticino canton.