Sumary of Travel news: this month (May 2021) in luxury travel:
- Every last Friday of the month, you can read my news round-up of what happening in the world of luxury travel and aviation..
- “Now, more than ever, guests are planning bucket-list trips to far corners of the world to make up for lost time..
- For the first time ever, the Four Seasons Private Jet will deliver guests to the Earth southernmost continent, Antarctica..
- Guests will fly over the infamous Drake Passage by charter plane, landing at King George Island before boarding a luxurious polar ship for four nights as they embark on an unforgettable expedition to the seventh continent..
- While enjoying seamless Four Seasons service in one of the most remote locations on Earth, daily excursions will allow guests to observe incredible wildlife and enjoy scenery of iceberg-dotted bays and brilliant blue glaciers..
- Four Seasons announces a resort in Puglia, Italy Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced plans for a brand-new resort in Puglia, the stunning coastal region of southern Italy..
- Located on a pristine beachfront property, the upcoming Four Seasons property in Puglia will be comprised of 150 rooms and suites..
- The exclusive seaside location will offer guests views of the Adriatic Sea and direct beach access, along with easy accessibility to the nearby historic town of Ostuni and countless other attractions in the region….