Sumary of UNESCO World Heritage Site hosts over 1,000 supercars and hypercars:
- And Sunday promises fun for all the family when the lawns of the UNESCO World Heritage Site play host to an astonishing collection of vehicles for Salon Privé Classic &
- The unique event attracts the world’s greatest super and luxury car manufacturers who will be showcasing their latest, fastest and most desirable models.
- There is also a curated display entitled ‘World Rally Champions’, featuring 30 rarely seen cars driven in period by rallying greats during their illustrious careers.
- Luxury brands of all shapes and sizes will surround the lawn and this year also sees the exciting launch of Salon Privé TIME, the luxury watch fair which presents some of the world’s leading watch brands.
- On the other side of the palace, the north lawn will come alive with displays from eclectic super and performance clubs covering more than 1,000 cars.