Sumary of Epic 7-day Itinerary To Visit Malta On Holiday:
- Nestled right in the Med, it’s is filled with thousands of years of history, stunning bays and the most incredible cities that are just too beautiful to miss.
- Check your government’s guidance on travel and official information from the Maltese Government on any restrictions that might be relaxed or in place.
- Head into the gorgeous cobbled streets and pop into Noni (on Republic Street) that fuses Maltese dishes with a modern flare.
- We had the traditional Maltese Aljotta broth for the first course and loved it!
- Best things to do in Malta Day three: Mdina Nowhere is ever really that far in Malta, which means it’s a great island to traverse and stay at all the Maltese gems.
- Okay, so Mdina is probably my favourite city in all of Malta and one spot you can’t miss for a day trip.