Sumary of Carnival Cruise Line returns to Baltimore as recovery continues:
- Carnival Cruise Line gas become the first cruise line to set sail from the Port of Baltimore since the industry-wide pause in operations last year.
- “We are thrilled to be back in Baltimore, providing our guests with the relaxing vacation they have been so patiently waiting for but also supporting the local economy and offering our crew members an opportunity to support their families back home,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
- Carnival Cruise Line launched the first year-round cruise program from Baltimore in 2009 and since then has carried well over one million guests, making Carnival the number one cruise operator from the port.
- “What a great day for the Port of Baltimore,” said Port of Baltimore executive director William Doyle.
- ” In November, a newer ship, Carnival Legend, will replace Carnival Pride in Baltimore when Carnival Pride shifts to departures from Tampa.
- Testing At the same time, Carnival Corporation has announced a new initiative making pre-board testing more convenient and accessible for its guests.