Sumary of Airbnb Seeks 12 People to Live Anywhere for One Year:
- Whether it’s joining Zoom meetings by the beach, taking family on the ultimate road trip, or learning a new language in a favorite city-participants can make the world their home..
- We will ask that they share their experiences with us to help inform future product upgrades and innovations on the platform to better accommodate nomadic living..
- Living, the share of stays 28 days or longer on Airbnb increased 10 percent in nights booked when comparing 2019 to Q1 2021..
- 11 percent of our long-term stay bookers in 2021 reported living a nomadic lifestyle, with 74 percent of consumers we surveyed across five countries expressing interest in living someplace other than where their employer is based after the pandemic is over..
- Through this program, participants will provide real world insights on features, services, and the experience of living nomadically, that could help shape the future of long-term living on Airbnb, including:.
- Participants who choose to host their primary residence on Airbnb during the program will be able to test the experience and opportunity of hosting while living nomadically, by potentially earning extra money while they travel..
- For new listings that were activated and booked in Q1 2021, 50 percent received a reservation request within four days of activation, and the average annual earnings per Host who has welcomed at least one guest is $9,600***..
- Long-term Airbnb guests and full-time travelers Debbie and Michael Campbell, known as The Senior Nomads, retired in 2013, sold their home and started traveling the world “one Airbnb at a time”….