Sumary of The best beaches in the Canary Islands:
- Boasting thousands of kilometres of coastline and year-round good weather, the archipelago is home to hundreds of incredible beaches that attract tourists from all corners of the world.
- Playas en las Dunas de Corralejo, Fuerteventura Visiting Fuerteventura?
- Enjoy the nine kilometres of divine beaches bordered by the Corralejo Dunes, the largest dunes in the Canary Islands.
- Here, the turquoise waters meet fine white sands to form the most perfect beaches in the Canary Islands, boasting incredible views of the islands of Los Lobos and Lanzarote.
- Cala de Tacorón, El Hierro El Hierro is a quiet paradise that captivates visitors with its exquisite landscapes, pristine waters of its marine reserve and the calm lifestyle of its almost 11,000 inhabitants.
- Despite its small size, the cove of Tacorón in the south of the island is a real gem and welcomes visitors year-round to enjoy the most peaceful Atlantic waters in the entire region.
- This unspoilt destination with soft, multi-coloured sands that is perfect for a relaxing swim.
- This small cove of white sand is famous for its crystal clear, emerald green water which remains still all day long just like in a swimming pool.