Sumary of Inside the one-of-a-kind museum in Amsterdam dedicated to MICROBES:
- The kiss-o-meter at the Artis-Micropia museum in AmsterdamThere are 1.5 kilograms of microbes in every human being.
- This is something the Artis-Micropia museum in Amsterdam wants to change.
- This body-scan device at the Artis-Micropia museum tells visitors how many microbes they’re carrying – and whereVisitors to the museum can also take part in a range of hands-on activities to learn more about what it calls ‘the smallest and most successful of life forms’.
- Artis-Micropia opened in Amsterdam in 2014 as a new paid-for section of the Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo.
- Visitors can brush-up on the history of the discovery of microbes, learn about the behaviour of parasitic microbes and discover how microbes play a role in fermentation Artis-Micropia opened in Amsterdam in 2014 as a new paid-for section of the Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Artis-Micropia has received a plethora of positive reviews on Tripadvisor.