Sumary of Europe’s skiers set for ’emotional’ return:
- Julien Goldstein/Getty ImagesHe added: “Clipping into our skis for the first time in what will be two years for most people, will be an emotional moment.
- ‘It’s happening’Some mountain areas will require skiers to show proof of vaccination.
- Fabrice Coffrini/AFP/Getty ImagesBritish vaccination certificates will be accepted across more than 40 countries covered by the scheme, including member states and other non-EU nations such as Switzerland and Norway.
- It will be a big return to the Alps,” added Lumb, who was reassured at a recent travel industry event at a London embassy.
- “At the moment it looks very good, everybody is prepared for the season, we are ready, our staff are hired and we are looking forward to a normal season,” said Matt, a double world ski champion and the 2014 Olympic slalom gold medalist, who bought the bar in 2009 while still competing on the World Cup ski circuit.