Sumary of World’s deepest pool opens in Dubai, part of huge underwater city:
- With a staggering depth of 60 meters (196 feet), the pool, part of the new Deep Dive Dubai attraction — has stolen the record from Poland’s Deepspot, which has a depth of over 45 meters.
- The Deep Dive Dubai pool is filled with 14 million liters of fresh water — the volume of six Olympic-sized swimming pools — and is at least four times bigger than any other diving pool in the world.
- Deep Dive Dubai A sunken city and an underwater film studio The indoor pool is housed inside a 1,500-square-meter oyster-shaped structure, a nod to the United Arab Emirates’ history as a pearl diving nation.
- But the biggest star of Deep Dive Dubai is arguably the pool’s underwater city.
- Deep Dive Dubai offers courses for both diving beginners and certified divers.
- “There are quite a few dive pools in the world that are deep, but this one is so much more interesting,” Deep Dive Dubai director Jarrod Jablonski told CNN.
- Deep Dive Dubai Don’t visit the top of Burj Khalifa right after Deep Dive Dubai The diving complex also has a restaurant equipped with large windows and TV screens, allowing non-diving families and friends to watch from dry land.