Sumary of Free Breakfast And Upgrades: ‘Leading Hotels Of The World’ Updates Its Loyalty Program:
- Tivoli Palacio de Seteais in Portugal, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, has stunning .
- The Leading Hotels of the World Leaders Club, the loyalty program of The Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) group, is fresh from a facelift that makes it more accessible with new benefits to go with it.
- One of the biggest changes is making the program free to join.
- Now, it’s free for everyone with benefits available after joining rather than only after achieving elite status.
- Phil Koserowski, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, explains the recent changes to the independent hotel consortium’s loyalty program and how new members may find it especially rewarding when compared to traditional loyalty programs.
- [+] shares why the brand changed their loyalty program during the pandemic.