‘Made life so much easier’ British expats share ‘brilliant’ residency tip to avoid issues

made life so much easier british expats share brilliant residency tip to avoid issues

Sumary of ‘Made life so much easier’ British expats share ‘brilliant’ residency tip to avoid issues:

  • On the official British Embassy Facebook page ‘Brits in Spain’ the Embassy posted: “We know that some of you have yet to exchange your green residency certificate for the Withdrawal Agreement TIE.
  • Download the application form and fill it in online and just turn up with that, proof that you’ve paid the tax, take your green card, your passport, your padron certificate.
  • And if you come back into the Schengen Zone, this just looks so much more official than the green card.
  • It’s also a lot more durable than the old green card or A4 paper certificate.
  • ”British expats need to apply for Spanish residency if they want to live in Spain for more than 90 days out of 180.Since Brexit, British people are allowed to visit the Schengen Zone for 90 days in every 180 which has impacted some expats without residency.

Want to know more click here go to source.

From -

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Site Language

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.