Sumary of Passengers at Heathrow advised to ‘lie’ to avoid queues – ‘never seen anything like it’:
- Fully vaccinated Britons arriving from amber countries don’t need to quarantine from July 19. However, airport procedures haven’t been updated yet and passengers are being advised to lie at border control in order to avoid long queues.
- Heathrow airport is seeing an average of two and a half hour queues due to the lack of staff.
- From July 19, double-jabbed Britons don’t have to quarantine on their return when arriving from an amber list country.
- Spain speeds towards ‘amber plus’ listDouble-vaccinated travellers should be able to go through the E-gates using the NHS app, which shows they have received the two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- “There is currently no button on the UK’s Passenger Locator Form (PFL) to declare that you are exempt from self-isolation because you are fully double vaccinated and coming from an amber country.
- Join the debate in the comments section hereDON’T MISSUS warns citizens against travel to the UK [UPDATE]Holiday warning: Britons warned ‘not to commit’ to travel [COMMENT]Jet2, easyJet, TUI, BA &