Sumary of Survey Shows 92 Percent Of Spaniards Intend To Book Summer ‘Staycations’:
- Wikipedia Over 98% of Spaniards intend to spend their holidays at home or book a staycation, with the remaining 2% determined to spend their days exclusively outside the country..
- Why community, where all of them expressed their intention to go on vacation this summer after an anomalous 2020 due to the Covid pandemic..
- People in Spain can already start planning their domestic summer holidays, Spain tourism minister said recently as the vast majority of Spaniards are now able to travel freely throughout most of the country – something that has not been possible since last October..
- “Last summer, people were allowed to go on holidays but this time around we have vaccines, which will make it even safer,”.
- two out of three admitted that they still do not have their holidays booked and, of them, 52% declared that they prefer to wait and see how the pandemic evolves to ensure that everything is more controlled and calm..
- In addition, 57% said they would seek rest and disconnection from daily life, while 33% will opt for city tourism since there are also those whose main aim is to get to know new places (29%)….