Sumary of UK beaches guaranteed ‘the most sunshine’ as Britons make the most of summer heatwave:
- The summer heatwave is continuing across the UK, with parts of the country set to experience highs of up to 30 degrees celsius.
- From their analysis, the experts found Hornsea South to be the beach promising the most yearly sunshine.
- Data shows the beach has an average of 15 hours of sunshine in the summer months.
- Quarantine: Briton trapped in Spain hotel warns against holidaysThe beach boasts an average sunrise of 5:25am, perfect for those who want to greet the day with a jog on the beach.
- Ness Cove, in South Devon, is a picturesque spot surrounded by rugged cliffs and vast greenery.
- The sun stays shining for far longer at this beach, with an average summer sunset time of approximately 9pm.